You run a dance school and, of course, need students. How do you advertise yourself out there? There are many ways but let’s start first with yourself. You need something people can remember you by, something that can easily be transferred from one person to another. It also has to be something easily kept. A business card is what you need.
Here are some tips to guide you when printing business cards.
Tips to Consider When Creating Custom Print Business Cards
1. Keep your design simple. Choose a 町田 ダンススクール logo or single image to represent your school. Keep the look professional by keeping it simple.
2. Background. Avoid using a whole picture as a background. It will make it harder to make the text stand out and will focus the attention on the picture, not on the information it holds. A business card should have something to catch their attention but not too much that they miss out on the more important information.
3. Text. Make sure you use a font that is easily readable against the background. Choose a color that will make your text stand out yet not be too glaring.
4. Use the back of your business card. Put in a picture of your studio, of the instructors, or of some students.
5. Pictures. When using pictures in a business card, keep it to a minimum. Avoid using a whole picture as your background. If you do choose to use a whole picture, watermark the part where the text will be.